hair quxmis canada goose

in ˇBienvenidos soldados de Desert Blitz! Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 pm
by Basaawtv • 25 Posts

michael kors purses Isabella Rossellini does not mince her words when it comes to Lancôme's decision to drop her in 1995 for been too old.The actress was in her 40s when she refused to share her representative duties with another model and her ten year contract was ended, ContactMusic reports. Comment on this ArticleShe told More: "I think they regret that. Still, it was a great experience to work with Lancôme, and they made me rich."The cosmetics range kept it in the family though as Isabella's daughter Elettra Wiedemann is now the face of the brand.It isn't the first time that Isabella has spoken out about the decision. Back in 2004 she told ContactMusic:  "With time, I look back and think I was right. It was prejudice."Tyra Banks Stalker Defended pandora bracelet R&B star Ciara is the latest celebrity arranging to launch her own clothes line and already has a name for the label, Fly Girl.Ciara is hoping to follow in the footsteps of fellow singers Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson who have all released their own fashion range. Comment on this ArticleAs well as having the name ready Ciara already knows what style of clothes she'll be creating.She said: "It would be a fun sexy line, like cute character underwear that kids wear. It'd be for laughs - I'd call it Fly Girl."We know Ciara is having a bit of a comeback at the moment with her great new single, Love Sex Magic, but that doesn't really qualify her to become a designer does it. Let's face it the line is never going to be as big as Kate Moss'.Puma And LCF Announce Manner Winners michael kors outlet
http://2013christianlouboutinukoutlet.co.uk/ Emma Watson has landed the Might possibly trend protect for Interview journal.The Harry Potter actress, who is rumoured to get signed as much as be the modern confront of Burberry, rocks a edgy new seem to the magazine, exhibiting one time all over again why she's an individual to view with the design environment. Touch upon this ArticleWe documented previous month how Emma had reportedly shot a campaign for Burberry in London, however the vogue residence appear to be unwilling to verify her involvement just nevertheless, preferring to keep each of the data under wraps.Personally we think Emma and Burberry absolutely are a vogue match up designed in heaven, and seem forward to her getting part in more fashion campaigns sooner or later, specially given that she has signed with Storm modelling company.For now however, we are going to ought to make do with seeing Emma's very confront for the Interview protect, shot by Nick Knight, to coincide with her recent 19th birthday, according to CatwalkQueen.Lauren Conrad Snaps Up Kate Moss' Design louboutin shoes Eliza Cummings recent Vogue Italia address brought on a fair number of controversy when it was introduced, as almost everyone assumed she'd been photoshopped.In spite of this, the British model is effective to established the file straight about her shoot with Steven Meisel, in addition to revealing all about her supposed punky vogue. Touch upon this ArticleIn an job interview with Pony Ryder, the gorgeous star talked overtly about her fashion shoot, commenting, "Yeah, I love the cover mainly because it is most likely the legitimate me, I look and feel just like it."Everyone that does not know me is expressing "OMG Photoshop!" but its not, that's the actual me. I really like working together with Steven [Meisel], he delivers out the softer facet of me and it's always the real me."I am no punk like everyone states. As Tom Jones puts it - "im a lady". Wild lady, haha! Yeah, in regards to shoots, people costume me as the punk so to show for the camera I adjust my character therefore it demonstrates I am a punk within the camera."Eva Herzigova Goes Naked Faced http://christianlouboutinuksale2013.co.uk/

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: syzxx1
Board Statistics
The forum has 12487 topics and 16648 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen